- Submitting a complaint to Customer Service. You can call us, write an e-mail, submit a complaint by mail or fill out the complaint form.
- The condition for considering a complaint is to verify the identity of the transfer sender, verify the amount, date and place of the transfer order. In order to protect customers' personal data and transactions concluded by them, EasySend does not provide information on completed transfers to persons who do not have the above information.
- EasySend Ltd undertakes to: Consider the complaint within 15 business days of its receipt. If, for reasons beyond Easysend's control, it is not possible to consider the submitted complaint within this deadline, it may be extended to 35 business days.
- We may ask you for additional information. In some cases, the customer may be asked to provide additional documents confirming the subject of the complaint, e.g. a bank statement.
- In specific cases, we undertake to represent our clients. If the complaint relates to a bank intermediating in the transaction between EasySend and the client, the company undertakes to represent the client in the complaint process.
- If you feel that the complaints process has not been completed to your satisfaction, you have the right to contact the UK Financial Ombudsman's Office at:
The Financial Ombudsman Service
London E14 9SR
E-mail: [email protected]
tel.: 0800 023 4567 (Monday - Friday: 8.00 - 20.00, Saturday: 9:00 - 13:00)